Who should apply?
Any author who currently lives on the North Shore—or resided in the District of West Vancouver, the District of North Vancouver or the City of North Vancouver during the year of publication—is encouraged to apply.
- Must be published between 2010 and 2019
- Must be professionally printed and bound for circulation
- All genres for any age group are accepted
- Content may not contravene Canadian legislation
- Legal rights to the work must be held by the author/applicant
- May be in any language
If accepted, authors will be asked to donate three new copies of the book, at no cost, to the North Shore Authors Collection for display at North Vancouver City Library, North Vancouver District Public Library, and West Vancouver Memorial Library.
For more information, check out our FAQs.